I know this is such a late post since it’s going to be a month since Christmas, however I really wanted to do a haul but doing a Black Friday/Cyber Monday haul wouldn’t amount to much since I only bought so little so I decided to cram all three holiday hauls into one blog post. Furthermore, some of the stuff that I bought from the US took about 2 to 3 weeks or maybe even a month to get here to Hong Kong. The last items from my haul last year have finally arrived so without further ado, here are all the items in my Black Friday slash Cyber Monday slash Christmas Haul. Whew! That’s a mouthful.
First up is my Black Friday and Cyber Monday haul. I didn’t buy much during the time of the crazy sales because I was still holding my sanity. I bought some Korean cosmetics and skincare and some Nyx products which were on sale for half the price.
From left to right:
- Nyx Love in Paris in Merci Beaucoup – beautiful neutral colors
- Nyx Love in Paris in You Are In Seine (Haha!) – My sister liked the colors.
- Skinfood Tomato Whitening Essence
- Too Cool For School Marshmallow Puff – I have never tried using a sponge before for putting on makeup.
- Too Cool For School Artclass By Rodin Highlighter – in which I made a review already if you haven’t seen it, it’s right here
Next up is my Christmas Haul which I separated into two parts. The first is what I got for Christmas. The second is what I got for myself for Christmas.
I know, I know. Is this seriously the only thing that I got from somebody this Christmas? Yes. I don’t have a lot of relatives living in Hong Kong and it’s not exactly popular to give each other gifts in Hong Kong unlike in the Philippines which makes spending Christmas in Hong Kong so bleak every year. It may be small but it’s the thought that counts. Love you, auntie!
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream – I’m so excited to try out this product!!
- Elf Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 in 2823 Party Peach -Not really excited to try out this product mainly because I’m not a gloss type of person. I prefer my matte lips.
I believe I did go a little bit crazy during Christmas due to the loneliness and lost a lot of money but I’m now properly reflecting on it. In fact, after doing this haul, I put a spending ban on myself. I’m doing a ban on buying any cosmetics and skincare for the next 100 days. Believe me, it’s not as easy as it seems.
Behold, these are what I got for myself for Christmas which covered about 3/4 of my table.
- Unix Multi Mini Iron -Sometimes I wanna curl my hair without the fear of burning it off. I might make a review on this.
- Etude House Play 101 Pencil in 31 – A stunning dark lilac color. Nice for a lid shade
- Etude House Play 101 Pencil in 34 – Wanna rock a bold violet lip? This is it!
- Etude House Play 101 Pencil in 39 – This is such a beautiful seaweed green color on the poster. Haven’t tested it out yet though
- City Color Be Matte Lipstick in Coral M13 – Originally the two shades I ordered weren’t these, sadly, those were out of stock. I still wanted to try out the lipstick from this brand though.
- City Color Be Matte Lipstick in Kelly M36 – Cuz’ I’m a HUGEEEE lipstick loverrrrr
- Morphe Brush in MB13
- Morphe Brush in MB18
- Lorac the Stylist Palette – ‘Twas on sale. Couldn’t help myself. Sorry, mom
- Dolly Wink Lashes in No. 1 Dolly Sweet – Hella Expensive for just two pairs
- Dolly Wink Lashes in No. 2 Sweet Girly
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Mousse Cleanser
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleanser
- Lush Lip Scrub in Cola flavor which is not that appetizing to me since I don’t drink soda however this was the only flavor that was on sale – Another impulse buy. ‘Twas half off. Still expensive though.
- The Balm Nude ‘tude Palette – I’ve been meaning to get this one so yay me!
- Laura Geller Winter Getaway Set
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – I’ve heard great things about this. Better work its magic on me.
- Shiseido Curler – I love this curler!! I can’t believe I only bought it then. It’s ALMOST the perfect shape for my Asian eyes.
- Benefit Real Cheeky Party Set – This one was the one I regretted buying the most. Not because of the product itself but because of the price. I bought this at SOGO which I already knew was a stupid idea because brands there are always overpriced. I bought this for around HKD420 and I saw it on instagram for just HKD290. I don’t even mind waiting two weeks for this set to come. Hashtag frugalteenproblems. So just a reminder to people who want to buy American cosmetics in Hong Kong. Don’t, it’s not as cheap as you think it is.
That’s the end of my haul! I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I enjoy the feeling of watching other people’s hauls on Youtube. It just feels like I’m the one who actually bought all the stuff without the guilt of having to spend a ton of money. What did you buy on these crazy holiday sales? Share it with me! Leave a link down below! I’d love to check out your stuff. Now, I’m on my 7th day of spending ban, only 93 more days to go…. I just love hauls too much, it’s a shame that my wallet doesn’t. If you have any products, you’d like for me to review about quickly, leave a comment down below! 🙂
Lots of Love，